– Always turn the power off before removing or re-positioning the electrode.
– If you only plug one wire, you should make sure that two pads connected with the same wire are placed on your skin at the same time so that the unit can work properly.
– Wash skin thoroughly and then dry it before applying electrodes.
– Apply the whole surface of he electrodes firmly to the skin. Do not use electrodes that do not stick properly to the skin or only partially stick to the skin.
– In case of skin redness under the electrodes after stimulation, do not use again in same area if skin redness is still evident.
– It is recommended to use the larger pads for bigger areas such as shoulder, waist, abdomen and leg muscles. Use small pads form smaller areas such as forearm muscles, joints etc.
Attention Not Using in Following Condition
– Pregnant women should not use.
– People with epilepsy: Applying electrodes to the head or neck of people with epilepsy may induce seizures.
– People with heart problems.
– People with a pacemaker or another type of electrical or metal implant.
The working principle of TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator
The working principle of TENS is to stimulate neurons with electrical impulses to prevent the body from sending pain signals. Muscle stimulators are not used to relieve pain, but for some people, it is an effective device that has experienced muscle damage. Electronic pulses contract muscles, causing them to exercise lightly or passively. This helps to rebuild strength, retrain muscles that may be paralyzed, and improve blood circulation. Electronic muscle stimulators can also prevent muscle atrophy and prevent muscle spasms. Those who stay in bed can not use certain muscles due to injuries, and those with muscle weakness can benefit from using muscle stimulators.
People who rest in bed can benefit from using muscle stimulators. People who want to train specific muscle groups also use muscle stimulators. This unit stimulates muscle fibers and creates a sense of tension, which helps the muscles break down faster so that they can be rebuilt during rest and recovery. Combine muscle stimulation training with weightlifting to accelerate body muscle growth and overall strength effects.
1. What is TENS Unit?
Electrotherapy, also known as TENS, is a drug-free, non-invasive therapy designed to reduce and relieve numbness in the arms, legs and foot by applying electrical nerve stimulation to the surface of the skin near the site of the pain.
2. How does TENS Unit work with your pain?
Scientific theory suggests TENS can work in several ways, including: the pulses can block the pain message from reaching the brain, the stimulation triggers the body to produce more endorphins (a natural pain killer) or the therapy improves blood circulation. Some theories posit that it’s a combination of both of these effects or maybe something else entirely. Whatever may be the case, TENS units have been proven to work, and the pain relief they offer can’t be attributed to the placebo effect.
3. What benefits that TENS Unit offer?
1) Easy pain relief;
2) Portable and discreet;
3) Accessible and affordable;
4. How to place TENS Unit pads?
Electrodes are usually first placed where the greatest pain is felt or, on certain acupuncture points nearest to where the pain is felt. It is best to try different electrode positions until you find the most comfortable, effective position for you.
Tens Unit Muscle Stimulator accessories purchase address
3.Megawise 24 Modes Dual Channel EMS TENS pads accessories purchase address(No accessories address)