Best Cordless Phone Buying Guide
● Handset: You can choose the number of handsets reasonably according to the usage scenarios of the phone. If you are in an office or a larger house, 4 to 5 earpieces are more appropriate.
● Call quality: Generally speaking, the call quality is limited by the receiving function and noise reduction function of the mobile phone. At present, Dect 6.0’s digital technology is better. This technology can provide excellent voice and sound quality, high-strength anti-eavesdropping function and a wider range, without interfering with wireless routers.
● Bluetooth: The Bluetooth function of the handset can connect to Siri and Google now, as well as your mobile phone.
● Answerer: The answerer generally has a mailbox, which can record multiple messages and listen to the caller. However, a phone with a transponder will be larger and more expensive than a phone without a transponder.
● Call blocking and mute function: The call blocking function can help you avoid phone interference such as sales promotion. Different phones have different blocking capabilities and can block up to 1000 numbers from dialing in. The mute function allows you to avoid any interference for a period of time. Both of these functions are very useful.
● Screen and keyboard: If it is used by the elderly, you need to choose a larger screen with high text clarity, which is convenient for them to use. Try to choose a backlit keyboard, so you can have a good experience at night.
● Headphone jack, amplifying function: If you want to do some other things when making a call, it is recommended that you choose a headset with a headphone jack or a better amplifying function.
● Finally, the more features, the more expensive the price. Choose the corresponding function according to your needs and choose the right product. I hope our reviews can help you, and I hope you can buy your favorite products.